Ridley Park Online

Ridley Park's Online Digital Community

To All RP Residents:  If you haven’t seen the most recent Council Meeting, you may want to view the replay. Stay informed as to whom the folks are seeking the vacant seat on Council.  Attend the next Workshop to voice your opinion and remind Council how the residents voted in November 2015.

Views: 855

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nothing new here!  Just more citizens becoming aware of the benchmark of Berger's Administration:  self-service in place of Community interest; disregard, ignorance or flagrant disrespect of Borough Codes; abusive, inconsistent, punitive use of Code Enforcement; poor or misguided Management of Borough Resources, etc.

At the January 2013 Council Meeting, I was "reappointed" to serve on the Shade Tree Commission.  "Reappointment" is defined by Ordinance to be for a term of five (5) years, no more, no less.  At the June 2016 (this current year) Shade Tree Commission meeting, Councilor Shellie Dalessio repeatedly told me that I was no longer a member of the Shade Tree Commission. 

The current member whose five (5) year term on the Commission will end on December 31, 2016, happens to be her spouse Dan Dalessio.  What are the odds he will be "reappointed" to the Ordinance prescribed term length of five (5) years?  ...Place yer bets; the wheel is spinning... 

RSS

© 2017   Created by RidleyParkOnline.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service