State Rep. Nick Miccarelli (R-Delaware) is hosting a free shredder event from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. this Saturday, April 24, in the parking lot of his district office. The event is for individual constituents and businesses are asked to
refrain from dropping off large quantities of recyclable paper.
Miccarelli encourages residents to take this opportunity to do a little
spring cleaning and bring documents containing their personal
information, such as their birth date, Social Security number, bank
account information, or credit card number, to be shredded and recycled.
“I especially enjoy making services such as this available to residents through the district,” said Miccarelli. “Now that tax season is over and everyone has a chance to sort through the many documents we all have containing personal information, it is the perfect time to dispose of no longer necessary documents by shredding.”
Miccarelli’s district office is located at 605 East Chester Pike in Ridley Park and will be open for its normal Saturday hours from 9AM. to 2PM
The office is available to assist individuals with the following:
- Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
- Assistance with PennDOT paperwork.
- Copies of birth and death certificates.
- PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
- Property Tax and Rent Rebate forms and applications.
- Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
- State tax forms.
- Student aid applications.
- Free state maps, state park information, and PA Vacation Guides.
- Copies of legislation.
- Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
- Free notary service.
Rep. Nick Miccarelli
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Contact: Tricia G. Lehman
House Republican Public Relations
Office: 605 East Chester Pike, Ridley Park, PA 19078 | Phone: (610) 534-1002 406
Irvis Office Building, PO Box 202162, Harrisburg PA 17120-2162 | Phone: (717) 787-3472