Ridley Park Online

Ridley Park's Online Digital Community

I just watched a recording of the April RP Borough Council meeting. 

Did I hear it right that there is to be a meeting about the BILLBOARD this Thursday, May 15? 

Is this a Hearing by the RP Zoning Board? 

Please confirm, if anyone knows about this important upcoming meeting.  Thanks.

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes.  Thursday, May 15 at 7:00 (Borough Hall) The Ridley Park Zoning Board is holding a public meeting at the request of Hetzel Park area residents to appeal the permit for the billboard in Hetzel Park.  Please come out and support us.

From the Daily Times:
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ZONING HEARING BOARD OF THE BOROUGH OF RIDLEY PARK, DELAWARE COUNTY, PA NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Zoning Hearing Board of the Borough of Ridley Park, Delaware County, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, will hold a public hearing on May 15, 2014 at 7:00 P.M. at the Ridley Park Borough Hall, 105 East Ward Street, Ridley Park, Pennsylvania 19078 on the appeal of the grant of Building Permit No. 1011156 dated Oct. 28, 2011, issued to Lockridge Outdoor Advertising, LLC of 803 Monroe Blvd., King of Prussia, PA to construct a billboard at Collier Cr. and I-95 (Behind Hetzel Park). The appellants are Michael O'Brien, et al. All person(s) wishing to enter their appearance as a party or to provide testimony or public comment are invited to attend. Dawn Marie Human Borough Manager

RSS

© 2019   Created by RidleyParkOnline.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service