Ridley Park Online

Ridley Park's Online Digital Community

Streets, Parks & Property, The Lake (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity on RidleyParkOnline.Com

STOP...to oncoming traffic

Can someone please tell the rules for this sign? I drive past it several times a month and have thought about it more than any one person s…

Started by RP resident

1 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Linda Shockley

What's up at the lake?

East Lake has these weird-looking nets and what looks like window frames toward the W Ridley side. Anyone know what is going on?

Started by Linda Shockley

2 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Linda Shockley

Fountain got smaller?

For a couple of weeks I've noticed the fountain in East Lake has gotten shorter by half. Anyone know what's up with that? Usually it would…

0 Jan 10, 2013

seen any deer lately?

I've been seeing deer in my backyard which totally stunned me at first (deer? Ridley Park? do those things ever belong in the same sentence…

3 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Linda Shockley

I-95 SB?

Does anyone know what the problem was at 1:00pm on I-95? Police weren't letting anyone on 95 SB from Stewart Ave. I couldn't see anything w…

0 Sep 17, 2012

White Ducks on the Lake?

I was just wondering if the white quackers are Easter purchases who were dumped there. Assuming they are not going to fly to warmer waters…

Started by Greg Fox

1 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Paula

What's going on at the Lake

I have noticed 4 seperate areas in the water where it seems to be bubbling.  Has an aerator been installed?  Aliens?  Anyone know?

Started by Alicia O'Donnell

1 May 23, 2012
Reply by RidleyParkOnline

Maybe I should know this, but does anyone know what is happening at the lake as far as the fountain goes?  Looks like four underwater aerat…

Started by Marj

2 May 17, 2012
Reply by Marj

No pedestrian crossing at W Ridley and Chester Pike?

Does anyone know why someone, I assume Penndot, wiped out the pedestrian crosswalk that used to go across W Ridley at Chester Pike? They al…

4 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Linda Shockley

Leaf collection

Does anyone know when leaves will be collected in ward 1? They were supposed to be in November but doesn't look like they were.  Hinkson bl…

Started by Angela

9 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Linda Shockley

© 2018   Created by RidleyParkOnline.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service